Artist: Robin Thicke featuring T.I. and Pharrell
Song: Blurred Lines
Album: Blurred Lines
By: Kirk Moore
The line between what is good and what is not isn't always easy to see.
Where is the line between what is good and what is not?
You've heard it, danced to it, and probably watched both videos for the song. You may have even discovered these clever parody videos, too:
Jimmy Kimmel Show Blurred Lines parody
The Cosby Show end credits imagined with Blurred Lines
Women's Rights Song - a Blurred Lines Parody
- What kind of thoughts have you had about what is good and what is not good about the song?
- What do you think about the whole good vs. bad question. Where do you think the line is?
- What do you know about what is right?
- How are you at doing that?
- What do you think about the phrase "I'm not the one who does wrong, it is the sin living in me that does it?"
- What would happen if you tried to use that excuse every time you got in trouble?
- What are some better reasons you can think of why folks know how to do good, but don't do it anyway?