Here's a little more:
- Writing. . . directing . . . acting . . . special effects . . . I'm gonna have to say awful in all areas.
- I don't know how far along the other Sid and Marty Krofft film projects are, but wherever they are -- producers: Get Scot Armstrong to go over your script and fix it! I'm guessing someone like him could have saved this stinker.
- It you're paying attention at all during this flick, see if you notice the homage to Raiders of the Lost Ark.
- Yes -- that was Leonard Nimoy as the Zarn. (Zarned if I know why he thought this movie was a good idea.)
- Spoiler alert. It's a Sleestak egg.
I can't think of anything positive to say. I think Universal Pictures owes me a refund.