2/08/2009

National Pastors Convention 2009 - 2 (With 12 Films in 12 Months)

And today it begins – We’ll meet the setup team today, eat breakfast and then go to work. If past years are any indication. I’ll spend much of today setting up the bookstore.

Last night I experienced a couple of San Diego taxi rides as I attended the 12 films in 12 months film festival - I experienced all 12 films that I’ve previously only seen on youtube on the big screen – each one was great! (You can see my reviews of almost all of them in previous posts) Seeing friends I’ve made over the years was the icing on the cake. In many ways – last night’s outing was like going to a family reunion. Just being around those folks makes me feel happy.

For those of you with really great eyesite – here’s all 12 of Ian’s 12 films in 12 months.
In Ian’s words, "Enjoy."
(If there's lots of space between these words and the films - and the table doesn't look perfect -- I'm sorry. I don't do html very well . . . )



No comments: