1/15/2009

Bonaire 2009 – 8

Back home again

  • Our flight into O’Hare was delayed for a couple of hours, but now we’re home!
  • We spent 8 days where the weather was about 80 degrees every day.  Now here at home it’s -15 and there’s about a foot of snow on the ground.  Makes me appreciate the vacation even more
  • Overall – this was a great vacation – very relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating.
  • There’s a long list at home and work for me to do, but I think that comes with going on vacation.
  • If you look at some of the past posts from our vacation, you’ll get to see new video footage  - check it out!
  • I've also posted a web page with several more pictures from our vacation (It also has links to the dive sites, videos, restaurants etc)

 

Back from my SCUBA vacation in Bonaire – ready to dive back in to real life.  

No comments: