Here they are:
I resolve to get better connected with my (growing up too fast) children.
- I want to have more conversations with and more time spent with my children this year. I have to be intentional about it for it to really happen --so this in not only a resolution, but a pledge.
I resolve to read more books.
- I read a few last year, but I know I can read more! I've set a goal of at least a dozen this year (Way more than I've read in the past -- way less than a lot of you read)
I resolve to preach more.
- This one isn't really fair to say. I start as pastor at Union Congregational Church on February 5 -- so this one is definitley going to happen.
I resolve to get a new (to me) car.
- My 1990 Lumina APV is older than my oldest child.
I resolve to produce the first (and more) episodes of 'The Man with the Guitar' video series.
- Last year I recorded a record (on CD and available for digital download from most of the major online music stores) and I also recorded the theme song for the show. I'd like to get at least 4 short episodes done in 2007.
At the beginning of 2008 I'll check these again.