12/02/2006

Blogging NYWC Charlotte - Underneath the Convention 8

Some fun
Jeff Johnson (the contemplative jazz artist) asked me to take a few pictures of him while he and his trio played during a powerful worship set. I, of course, obliged and think I took some pretty neat pictures during the set. But just before that part, I had one of the YS staff people and one of the comedians strike some poses in the same place that the trio was going to play. I can't show you the pictures because Jeff has the camera now (after all, it was and still is his) but I hope he enjoyed the fun too. (I also took a photo of me and the comedian together.) I saw Jeff late tonight and he said "Hi Kirk" with a smile and no mention of the pictures. He probably hasn't seen them yet . . .

4 comments:

traci said...

lets have coffee when you get back. you can show me pictures, and i can ask you want the eff is wrong with blogger and why my profile picture isn't showing up.

Kirk Moore said...

OK -- hey! I see a picture!

traci said...

oh, there i am.
it's hard for me to go to sleep right after work. and so i read all my blogs. the picture is actually, me, looking into a mirror and out a window. it's sort of artsy fartsy. i'm kinda that way.

Kirk Moore said...

I always knew your were artsy. Not so much the other :)