And it has nothing to do with political elections or politicians at all.
Back on March 28, I talked about a cheesy rock song (The Snakes are on the Plane) I recorded for a contest for the upcoming movie, Snakes on a Plane.
The song isn't too bad -- my son says, "It's a pretty good song, dad. It would be better with someone else singing it."
But since it's already entered in the contest. Maybe you could go and vote for it and maybe someone else will record it and it'll be in that snakey movie in August.
Here's how to vote.
- Go to http://www.tagworld.com/SnakesOnaPlane
- Click on the "Vote for Your Favorite Song" link
- Uh-Oh! You're at a page that doesn't make sense with the contest! Look in the top right hand corner where it has a place to enter a username and a password. Underneath it is a link to "Join Now!" Click it. (You can only vote for 10 songs -- and they have to keep track so you can't just keep clicking on one song.)
- Join. (Traci says that "It takes something like 3 seconds to register -- but it's a pain to find Kirk")
- After you join -- go back to http://www.tagworld.com/SnakesOnaPlane
- Click on the "Vote for Your Favorite Song" link again
- Sort by name in the "other" genre and you should see my song should be on the first page.
- Vote for it.