- What makes you want to shout?
- What makes you so angry you feel overheated?
- What makes you want to sing?
- What really gets under your skin?
- What makes you feel like jumping up and down?
- What makes you laugh out loud?
- When you do any of those things, who does it irritate the snot out of?
How many times have you really wanted to give someone a piece of your mind? And what do you do when the person who makes your skin crawl is respected and loved by everyone?
Taking God’s unconditional love for all as a given, how do you think it is possible to be reconciled to the ones we wish would simply go away and leave us alone?