- I support the Occupy Wall Street Movement.
- I support President Obama’s policies and agenda.
- I support marriage equality
- I support health care reform.
And, of course, I want to focus on the positives. This week’s Bible reading from Matthew 25:41-46 tells the parable of the sheep and the goats. There are negatives and positives. And I want to focus on the positives – and perhaps even enhance them.
- I was hungry and you had a banquet in my honor.
- I was a stranger and you introduced me to all of your friends.
- I was naked and you took on a shopping spree.
- I was sick and you made me chicken soup
- I was in prison and you told me that God loves me no matter what.