5/11/2011

Movies I'll probably see this summer

Amid a whole crop of 'meh' films releasing this summer, here are a few I think I'll see. 

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides –  Because I really like this franchise.  I hope this film doesn’t stink.
Kung Fu Panda 2 – I expect silliness and fun.  I also expect lots of laughter.  I might be pleasantly surprised by a good film, too.
Super 8 –  Sure, I like science fiction/horror films.  But I want to see this one because I think Kyle Chandler is a marvelous actor. 
Cars 2 – Pixar.  Enough said.
Larry Crowne – This one might be the sleeper hit of the summer. 
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2 – So is everyone else.
Cowboys & Aliens –  I think this one could be great.  It could be awful, too.



I'll post reviews for several as I see 'em.

No comments: