I understand Bieber fever a little more now. It hardly ever made me want to throw up.
Here's a little more:
- Truth -- this is a really well made musical documentary. Powerful storytelling and excellent concert footage!
- Confession -- I would not really have considered seeing this film if not for watching the "Bieber Fever" episode of Glee last week.
- The emotions are powerful and don't seem forced at all. That "throw up" comment I made was mostly about all the crying and screaming young girls. Go ahead, call me heartless.
- Props to young Bieber's hair mocking scene.
- Unanswered question: Justin's mom figures prominently in this film, but Dad, while present, is almost absent. What's the relationship with Justin and his Dad at present?
- Usher? Miley Cyrus? Jaden Smith? Sean Kingston? Ludacris? Boyz II Men? Snoop? What a great lineup of Bieber fans and collaborators!
I'm guessing there will be another Bieber concert film within 4 years.