How much stuff do you have? How much of your stuff do you hold onto simply because having more stuff makes you feel more secure or powerful?
In this week’s Bible reading from Luke 12:13-21, Jesus addresses stuff.
- Stay away from greed
- Stop accumulating so much stuff
- Focus on having a rich relationship with God
- The sum of your life is not measured by how much stuff you have.
- So how much stuff is too much?
- When do our earthly possessions become things we are just accumulating instead of investing in a rich relationship with God?
- What do you think the sum of our lives should be measured by?