A bit funny, offensive, stupid, slow-moving and . . . well ... not really that good.
Here's a little more:
- I think this movie could have had a lot more fun with the 'stories from the Bible' idea -- like in Life of Brian, History of the World, Part 1 or even Wholly Moses. This one didn't work.
- What Bible stories are referenced? The tree of knowledge of good and evil, Cain and Abel, Abraham and Isaac, and a bit of Sodom and Gomorrah.
- As bad as this movie is, Hank Azaria's portrayal of Abraham made me laugh.
- Ex-Football player Matthew Willig does pretty well as Marlak
- This movie is definitely not as bad as Land of the Lost.
I hope the rest of the films I've selected for this summer are better!