I’ve tuned out so much else during the experience so far – instead pondering what these thin places are for me.
- An early morning snorkel-swim while on vacation in Bonaire
- Lying on my bed or sitting alone and playing guitar
- Working at a youthworkers or pastors convention – lifting heavy things etc while not having to think of being ‘pastoral.’
- Centering prayer (I’m awful at this – but when led I do much better)
- Clergy Covenant Group (a group of UCC clergy who meet twice monthly for reflection and refreshment
- Looking at the ocean while the cool breeze hits my face.