Moviemaking art returns – an entertaining film that’s got heart, soul, and a message that’s good for everyone.
Here's a little more:
- So little dialogue – I started thinking about the 1972 film, Solyaris. (I guess I could have thought of 2001, too -- but the Russian film came to mind first)
- Not so subtle messages about caring for the environmental, eating a healthy diet and getting proper exercise.
- Is Fred Willard the only live-action actor to appear in a Pixar film?
- I had no idea how many parents and small children go to see a kids movie on a Saturday morning – the theatre was packed!
- The cartoon short at the beginning ranks right up there with Geri’s game.
- I like the continuing story as told during the credits.
I like this departure in storytelling from Pixar – but I’m also ready for another 'bugtoynemoish' film!