A grown-up Harry and a most excellent and epic battle scene.
Here's a little more.
- I felt the joy, fear, pain, anguish, warmth, compassion and celebration this film expressed.
- Great kiss, Harry and Cho!
- I haven't read any of the books, so the new characters were completely new to me.
- Luna Lovegood (Evanna Lynch) is wonderfully quirky and likeable. I'm looking forward to more of her in future films.
- Dolores Umbridge (Imelda Staunton) is perfect as the anti-Mary Poppins.
- The epic battle scene had my heart racing and my breath held.
- I noticed the political overtones of fear and the loss of the freedom of expression.
- Favorite quotable moment: When Hermione says that Ron has the "emotional capacity of a teaspoon."
I think this one is my favorite of the Harry Potter series so far.