6/30/2007

Evan Almighty

I didn't go to see Evan Almighty on opening weekend -- but I did see it yesterday -- I was a chaperone for my son's birthday party. Eight 10-year olds were completely into this film the whole way throuugh.

I was equally entertained. Here's my short review:

Cute family fun with a positive message for everyone

Here's a little more:

  • I could have done without Evan's dance -- but I'm sure I'll find myself doing it on occasion for the rest of my life.
  • When God laughed, I found myself feeling warm and happy.
  • Now I've heard of a Geoduck.
  • Yes, the Noah's Ark Bible story is still intact -- Anyone who was nervous and thought that this film was going to ruin Christianity can rest easy -- this film expresses a message that all humanity can embrace.

No comments: