12/15/2006

One in ten

For several years, I've been known in my family as the guy who tells one funny joke for every ten I attempt. (In all fairness, Cassie, my wife, says that it's really up to 3 or 4 now)

Apparently I hit one of the one (or 3 or 4) with my entry in Marko's "Photo in need of a caption" contest.

Here's the photo:


Here's my caption:

This is the dawning of the office aquarium, the office aquarium . . . .aquarium!


I got a free book from YS. Here's what I requested.



Imaginative Prayer for Youth Ministry


(Incidentally, I feel like I've been spending way too much of my time mentioning Marko. It's starting to feel like I go from one mention of Marko to the next. I'm going to take a one-year sabbatical from mentioning Marko -- unless I've already agreed to mention Marko or if mentioning Marko is directly related to my job. And while I'm at it, I should apologize that in this post I never thanked Marko -- or Chris -- who helped judge the photo caption contest.)

No comments: