8/18/2006

Snakes Snakes Snakes!

Last night a buddy and I went to see the first showing of Snakes on a Plane. The movie was entertaining, funny, campy, scary, shocking, naughty, and even a bit romantic.

It has "18-40 year old male" target written all over it.

The acting was pretty good -- though not oscar-worthy.
The cgi was adequate -- though not completely realistic.
Samuel L. Jackson was awesome -- and I mean awesome.
The audience was loud, rude and very exuberant -- and it added to the fun.

It was a great moviegoing experience. I can see "Snakes on a Plane" college parties going on for years and years to come. And I think it's very possible that this movie will gross over $50 million at the box office this weekend.

And I hope everyone who sees it downloads my "The Snakes are on the Plane" song from iTunes, Napster, Rhapsody, Sony Connect or emusic.

No comments: