Best Sound Mixing Nominees:
- The Chronicles of Narnia: : The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe-- Except for a clumsy plane engine sounds right at the beginning -- the sound mixing felt seamless.
- War of the Worlds -- It was loud with purpose -- though the mix always favored the voices.
- King Kong -- The sound made the unrealistic "running with the dinosaurs" scene more believable.
- Walk the Line -- absolutely fabulous -- great music too! (Did I mention that this is my favorite film?)
- Memoirs of a Geisha -- didn't see it -- didn't hear it either.