3/23/2005

Thinking on Vacation

I'm spending a couple of weeks in the Caribbean on the little island paradise of Bonaire. It's pretty much a place where you dive, eat and sleep. (though I do a fair share of snorkeling while I'm down here.) I'm staying at a wonderful place called Buddy Dive.

OK -- so if you ever want to dive, this is one of the best places in the world to do it. (OK -- my qualifications to say that are pretty minimal -- I've been on about 25 dives in my life and they have all been on the island of Bonaire and I've always stayed at Buddy Dive) And you don't even have to take my word for it. Look up Bonaire and Buddy Dive in Rodales to see what others think.

Since I'm simply relaxing and diving, nothing too profound is coming to mind. If it does I'll be sure to write it if I feel like it.

No comments: