- The glow of a child's face as they open a birthday present
- The glow of a student who is walking up the aisle to graduation
- The glow of someone on their wedding day
- The glow of a parent's face when they see their new baby for the first time
- The glow of a parent or teacher who sees their student accomplish something they have worked on for a long time
How about the glow of a person who has experienced unconditional love -- or an extravagant welcome? Is that one harder to see?
What if that person's face was physically shining?
Would you be startled? Would you feel uneasy? Would you freak out?
Imagine it -- "Hey Gloria, your face looks like it has a light bulb in it. What's going on? Are you going alien or something on me? Did you just get taken up in a spaceship? Or have you been hanging around the nuclear waste facilities? You are really glowing! I think you should see a doctor or something about it."
Now what if you thought you were in a supernatural situation -- maybe something like Jesus with his disciples on the mountain?
What would you do?