Vintage Bond is back -- and forth.
Here's a little more:
- This 007 movie has everything you love about Bond films.
- I think I have now decided that Daniel Craig is my favorite Bond (but Sean Connery is a close second)
- Javier Bardem is a very different Bond villian -- and it works fantastically.
- I first say Ben Whishaw in The Hour. He is spectacular in this film
- All the characters are wonderfully done. And there's a bonus character not played by any actor. I loved the appearance of the 1965 Aston Martin DB5.
If you like Bond -- you'll love this film. If you're not a Bond fan, it's still worth your time.