4/01/2011

Source Code

Cassie and I went to our favorite "dinner and a movie" theatre in the area to see the new Jake Gyllenhaal mind bending film.  Here's my short review.

You'll love this film if you unthink before you see it.

Here's a little more:
  • What?  Huh?  Wait a minute.  Uh . . . really?  Hmmmm. Woah.
  • Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Monaghan have great onscreen chemistry.
  • Chicago.  Cool.
  • Seriously?  How?  Ohhhhhh.  No - huh?
  • I don't know exactly what to say about Vera Farmiga.  She was great, I think.  I blame this film for getting me slightly out of sorts.
  • I liked the special effects.  I think I appreciate that they looked a little bit animated some of the time.  It jolted me back to some kind of reality.

I'm not sure I want to see this again.  I want to see this again.

No comments: