I’ve learned in several ways
- Making mistakes enough times and then figuring out how to avoid the mistakes
- Watching someone else do something and then copying what they did
- Reading the instruction book and then following directions
- Paying attention to a teacher as they teach
- Hearing, seeing, and remembering the lessons my parents and others have taught me.
- Hearing and remembering the story.
If only everything we learned worked out that way. It sure is nice to have wisdom handed on.
Then again, making mistakes, watching others, reading instructions, paying attention, hearing, seeing, and remembering are great ways to learn, too.