It is just like watching a really good video game.
Here's a little more:
- This is a movie that desperately wants to be big -- but it still comes off mostly as a B.
- The action scenes are very well done. The are intense, physical, and emotional.
- The characters, however, seem to have one purpose: To get the movie as quickly as possible to the next action scene.
- The actors didn't have much room to act. It seems as though their performances, while not bad, were confined.
- One large exception to the confinement was Alfred Molina's portrayal of Sheik Amar. He was completely unfettered.
- One small exception to the confinement was Ben Kingsley as Nizam. He stretched his acting muscle at least to the corners.