Jerusalem trip disciple-do list
Can you take care of these things please?
When we get near Bethphage and Bethany-
- Go into the village and borrow the unridden colt. (If anyone questions you, just tell them I need it.)
- Bring the colt to me near the Mount of Olives
- Put your cloaks on the colt and help me up (I know it’s small – just work with me here)
- When we get to the path down from the mount, start cheering and shouting and saying “Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord! Peace in Heaven, and glory in the highest heaven!”
- Keep cheering even when the religious leaders tell you to stop.
- I’ll tell the religious leaders that silence isn’t an option for you and for all the people.
What’s churning in your mind as you read this week’s Bible reading from Luke 19:28-40?