"Oscar-worthy performances in a film worth experiencing."
Here's a little more:
- There's a quiet anger running through this film - sometimes it bursts out into the open, but most often it is simmering just under the surface.
- The same can be said for sexual tension in the film.
- At least two theatre scenes -- The first one (with the blue lights on the ceiling) was filmed in the Paramount in Aurora. All the theatre scenes looked great.
- In the same way - the costumes, scenery - everything visual in the movie is tremendous.
- Those Oscar-worthy performances? I'd say Depp as Dillinger, Christian Bale as Melvin Purvis and Marion Cotillard as Billie Frechette
One of the better films I've seen this summer.