4/17/2009

The Cheese Song 20000

2003 -- I wrote what I think was a pretty catchy song. I sang it in front of several groups of people and also made a simple recording of it. Folks loved it.
2006 -- after playing the song for an increasing audience, I made a 'studio' recording of the song and released it on iTunes, Rhapsody, Napster, Amazonmp3 etc (Amazon came later, but you get the idea)
2007 -- Got live video footage of a "the cheese song" performance and put it on Youtube.
2009 -- "The Cheese Song" is now closing in on 20,000 views on Youtube. Sure -- that's not HUGE numbers like Susan Boyle is getting, but I think it's pretty cool.

Have you seen "The Cheese Song" yet? Watch it now and bring the view count over 20,000
(And then afterwards buy the song -- College tuition isn't cheap!)

No comments: