Lost of kids, popcorn and caffeine -- and I still fell asleep.
Here's a little more.
- It's possible I was just tired -- but this film just couldn't hold my attention.
- I really kept wanting things to move forward more quickly -- and until the end, they didn't.
- On the other hand, the 3D effects and the whole look of this picture are marvelous.
- And several of the characters are really worth watching -- My favorites:
- Seth Rogen as B.O.B.
- Hugh Laurie as Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.
- Kiefer Sutherland as General W.R. Monger
- and Stephen Colbert as the President
I think the young ones really liked it -- but I'm not sure why.