3/29/2009

Monsters vs Aliens - 3D

My youngest and I went to a Sunday matinee of this week's box office champ in 3d.  Here's my short review:

Lost of kids, popcorn and caffeine -- and I still fell asleep.

Here's a little more.

  • It's possible I was just tired -- but this film just couldn't hold my attention.
  • I really kept wanting things to move forward more quickly -- and until the end, they didn't.
  • On the other hand,  the 3D effects and the whole look of this picture are marvelous.
  • And several of the characters are really worth watching -- My favorites:
  • Seth Rogen as B.O.B.
  • Hugh Laurie as Dr. Cockroach Ph.D.
  • Kiefer Sutherland as General W.R. Monger
  • and Stephen Colbert as the President

I think the young ones really liked it -- but I'm not sure why.

No comments: