6/23/2008

Habitat/Volunteer Camp 2008 - 2

We’re here and ready to work! 25 people youth and adults, are all health-screened, safe-church certified, checked into our rooms in Marshall hall at Tower Hill and we’re ready to work! (OK –
at present more than half are fast asleep – but last night we prepared work teams for today.)
Here’s where we’re going:


  • A teen pregnancy center (general maintenance and gardening)

  • A Habitat for Humanity build site in Michigan City, Indiana (Building a house!)

  • A local home (roofing a shed – that’s where I’ll be today.)

  • Right here at Tower hill camp (electrical wiring on a cabin)
We start and end the day with worship – I think I’ll get to play some songs at some time during the week, too.


I've got a wireless signal when I go outside our cabin -- I'm sure I can find one inside somewhere too!

No comments: