"The best film I've seen in a long time."
Here's a little more":
- I love this film. It's funny, sad, heartwarming, gut-wrenching and uplifting.
- Ellen Page should absolutely win the best actress oscar. (Ok, that's probably not fair -- I haven't seen any of the other films where the lead actress was nominated, but still!)
- Micheal Cera is really good at playing the character he plays in . . . every movie. I'd like to see him do something different, too.
- Every character in this film felt genuine.
- The storytelling was compelling.
- I recommend this film to just about anyone (Well, not my 10 year old, but anyone teenager and up!)
- Someday, not too far in the future, people will be saying things like, "It's this year's Juno!" and "This film affects me the way Juno did."