A film a 10-year old could love.
Here's a little more:
- I love contradictions to societal norms. Seeing rats acting as chefs in a french restaurant makes me smile.
- This G-rated movie didn't need shotguns and kidnapping to work, but it used them anyway.
- Remy likes cheese too!
- The themes of honesty and pursuing your dream are woven all through this film.
- This film is a visual and auditory feast -- technology and art continue to create the impossible!
- Great website!
- I liked this film -- though I think I like it least among all the Pixar releases.
I'm still looking forward to WALL-E.