7/15/2007

Peaceful Valley 2007 - 2

I went to church this morning at Allenspark Community Church (That's me sitting in the sanctuary!) with my Mom and Dad and bro-in-law Mike. I got to hear a great choir and a great soloist (Dad sang -- mom accompanied!) and then Mike and I headed to the airport to pick up Cassie and Matthew (now the whole family is here!)
It was great to start getting into the groove of the dude ranch with moving into our great rustic cabin (Rock Rest - the cabin in the picture) and having a horse riding orientation with all the new guests. After dinner, Matthew, Dad and I jammed on guitar, banjo (Matthew learned to play tonight!) and harmonica. We worked out a great rendition of Merle Haggard's "Colorado." I think we may play it later this week.

We start riding tomorrow morning!

No comments: