5/25/2007

Pirates 3

Here's my quick review:

A swashbuckling love story with an ending that satisfies.

Here's a little bit more:

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End is bigger and better than the first two. The drama and the acting are realistic and engaging. The anger, passion, comedy and desperation evoked the same emotions in me while I watched. I was thoroughly engaged during this long film, but when it was over, I was satisfied even though I wanted more.

Some favorite things:

The Pirate battle scenes were HUGE! Watch for a wonderful and "completely out of place" battle kiss.
Keith Richards looks even meaner as a Pirate.
Digging deeper into Jack Sparrow's mind

Favorite quote:

"Nobody move! I've lost my brain." (or something really close to that)

I hope Captain Jack sails again!

No comments: