2/28/2007

Clothe me

Tonight at Union Congregational Church we're having our first Lenten discussion session. The focus is going to be on Zechariah 3:1-10. Part of our time together will involve singing this short song that is inspired by the passage.
It's only word and guitar chords, but feel free to let the melody flow from you and to sing it wherever you are.

Clothe Me (Zechariah 3:1-10)
words and music by Kirk Moore

A - - - E
I am guilty
D - - - - - E
Please forgive me
A - - - - - E
Wash me, clothe me
D - - - - - -E
Send your mercy
(2x)

Chord progression instrumental
A - E - D - E - A - E - D - E

A - - - - - - - -E
Change me, O God
D - - - - - - - E
I pray I will be surrounded
A - - - - E
By your love
D - - - - - - - - E - - - - - - - - A
I am grateful. Help me follow you.

© 2007 Kirk Moore

No comments: