3/16/2006

Reliving my children's childhood

I thought a lot about when my children were very young. (They aren't so young anymore, but I guess they're not completely grown up either.)

I loved the baby giggles and the "kiss it and make it better" times -- and, of course, I also love the "Dad, can you pick me up and then drive me to the . . . " times now.

I love having intelligent conversations with my kids now -- it was a little harder several years ago. Then I just had the silly songs.

I recorded a few of those silly songs yesterday


I also recorded I've been working on the Railroad.

Try to ignore the part where the harmony goes flat.

2 comments:

Mich said...

you are an absolute legend - love the songs

Kirk Moore said...

I hope it's not to embarrassing when you're singing "flush the toilet every time" in a public restroom!